Coffee causes me to faint

Again and again..
Burn the midnight oil. I reminded myself for one
million times that I must go to sleep before 11pm.
However, I could not achieve what I had hoped to do.

Every morning, my eyes looked like a panda.
Both my body and my soul were dog-tired. At such a moment, I started to regret what I had done last night. And I felt disappointed to myself.

Why I always could not control myself,ar???

I made a cup of hot coffee and brought it to school today. After I drunk it ,I felt like I was going to faint!And my stomach was very uncomfortable.
In the chemistry lab, I felt my breath became more and more heavier. I started to imagine that I have been faint in the lab.Maybe I would suddently die.
Of couse, I am still alive now .

I won't drink coffee anymore! I still wanted to stay in my live for 1000000 more years.
In the evening, I went to my church for 'jiaozihui'.

After eating the jiaozi, we played game together.That's quite funny.I knew new friends through the game.E.g:Bony,SISI,WenTong,QiuTing.ZhengFeng.I felt quite satisfied with it. My stomach and my head were more comfortably than before.

Then...I went home happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

中学作文

悔改